PAYMENT THROUGH pagoPA
Autostrada Pedemontana Lombarda has enabled for its own customers the “pagoPA” electronic payment system developed by the Agency for Digital Italy (AgID).
By the pagoPA system, all Autostrada Pedemontana Lombarda customers will be able to pay for tolls in a standardised electronic manner by clicking on the Pay the toll section, using the “Pedemontana Lombarda” app or the channels – both physical and online – of banks and other Payment Service Providers (PSPs) operating in the country, such as:
- at the branches of authorised banks;
- by using the home banking of PSPs (identifiable by the CBILL or pagoPA logos);
- at authorised ATMs of banks;
- at SISAL, Lottomatica and Banca 5 points of sale;
- at Post Offices.
By using the pagoPA system you can:
- pay for tolls;
- settle payment reminders;
- recharge the “Pedemontana Reloadable” service.
In order to pay via pagoPA, you must access the various payment forms (“Pay the toll”, “Pay the reminder”, or the reserved area of the “Pedemontana Reloadable” service) and choose the “PAGO-PA” option at the time of payment.
You can pay online by card, cheque account or CBILL using the pagoPA service (by clicking the “PAY” button) or download the payment notice to be used for payment by cash or by card at the Payment Service Providers authorised nationwide (by clicking the “GENERATE NOTICE button”).
The validity of the payment notice is as follows:
- in the event of payment for TOLLS or RECHARGES of the “Pedemontana Reloadable” service, the payment notice issued must be settled within 24 hours from date of issue thereof, failing which a new payment notice will be generated;
- in the event of payment of a REMINDER, the payment notice issued will record the deadline envisaged for the reminder itself.